Thursday, November 8, 2012

DownDog Boutique says "Hello My Om Designs"

We are as happy as a dog with two tails to welcome Meaghan Young and her My Om Designs collection of Yoga Inspired Jewelry to DownDogBoutique.com



See the collection here:  My Om Designs



Meaghan Young founder of My Om Designs is a goldsmith, designer, yoga teacher and holistic health practitioner. She studied goldsmithing at The New Approach School for Jewelers in Virginia Beach. She now lives in Crested Butte, CO with her son.
My Om Designs offers handmade jewelry inspired by yoga, culture, and a love for the divine and natural world. In order to respect and preserve the earth, from where all jewelry products originate, My Om uses unmined, recycled metals, fair trade gemstones, conflict free diamonds, and 100% recycled packaging.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Powered by Blogger.