Thursday, August 16, 2012

Welcome to DownDog Boutique!


Welcome to Down Dog Boutique!

The only destination you will ever need for great quality stylish yoga clothing & accessories.

Have you ever been at a Yoga class and looked around at the person on the next mat and wondered where they got that great top or pants but were too afraid to ask?

Yes, me too…..

Over the past couple of years there have been some fantastic yoga wear manufacturers bringing their styles to market but I always found it hard to find the kind of clothes, mats and accessories that I wanted to buy in one place.

That was when I decided to open my own boutique and make it my yoga inspired mission in life to seek out the very best quality (but still affordable) yoga styles.

I love my Yoga practice (I try and practice at least 4 times per week) and having the right clothes, mat and accessories makes my practice complete.

I have had great fun finding & bringing this collection of Yoga products together.  If you like what you see, please share my site with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or any of the other great sharing tools listed at the top of the page.

Sign up for my mailing list to receive news of new products being added and special offers.

Of course I love getting your feedback too on my blog page, suggestions of products to carry and feedback on my site will be most welcome.

Keep loving Yoga!

Terri
Founder
Down Dog Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment